[rt-users] RTFM search through body text 2.2.0RC5

Jeff Platter jplatter at vortexit.net
Wed Jun 6 18:04:44 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've newly installed RT 3.6.3 and RTFM 2.2.0RC5. I created a custom field
for the Article's body. The field name is called body and the type is a
wikitext area. Then I created a new class and added the body field to that
class. I setup the permissions so that I have full access to the class.

I went ahead and created a new article in the class. Then when I go to the
doesn't return any results. I did some searching on the mailing list archive
and have seen others with a similar problem but no answer yet.

I have tried installing older versions of RTFM to see if they have the same
problems.  I installed ver 2.1.40 and that had the same problem. Then I went
all the way back to the latest final release of RTFM ver 2.0.4.  This one
actually does work. The only issue is that it is soooo old that it doesn't
really fit in well with 3.6.3 and there is a bunch of functionality missing.

Please someone help me.

Thanks,

-Jeff

believed to be clean.