[rt-users] Cannot view Messages inside the tickets

Arjun Ramachandran arjuncs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 19:50:12 EDT 2007

Hi,
    I have been using the RT ticket system for a few months now.I am having
this weird problem with the system the last 10days where I can see a ticket
sent by a person but cannot view the message he sends.This is happening for
all the tickets that are created.

Does this have to do something with the server or is it something with the
ticket system itself.

This problem started on May 26th.Due to some minor problems in the lab I
shut down the server and rebooted it on 17th May.Do  I have to start the
rt-server or something??.Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Arjun