[rt-users] added user can't see queues

pln sky plnnightsky at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 21:39:55 EDT 2007

 add a new user to RT 3.4.5 and then logged in as this user.  I did not
give this user granted rights (Administrator rights).  When I login the
user has three choices on the left (Open Ticket, Close Ticket, New
Ticket) and on the top right Goto Ticket.

When I select new ticket.  I get a heading
"Select a queue for your new ticket
" and nothing under it to select.  I then login as Administrator and added a Queue, tried again with the same results.

What do I need to do?