[rt-users] Custom Field format

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Wed Jun 13 12:45:31 EDT 2007

Hi Kenn,

I can't see that there is a "Date" option for custom fields in 3.6.3
either, although there is an available validation format
"(?#Year)^[12]\d{3}$" that requires entries to begin with a 4-digit year
from either this or last century.  I don't recognize what the "(?#Year)" at
the beginning of the regexp means though.

Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC
Security Analyst