[rt-users] Selecting data directly from RT db

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Wed Jun 13 17:12:46 EDT 2007

Hello Jose,

Custom field values are associated with the ticket number.

Table ObjectCustomFieldValues has 5 fields that are likely to be of
interest to you:
   CustomField: has the id of the custom field (cross-ref to CustomFields:Id)
   ObjectType: you probably want this to be "RT::Ticket"
   ObjectId: this is the ticket id (cross-ref to Tickets::Id)
   Content: this has the value of the custom field if it is less than 256
characters
   LargeContent: this has the value of the custom field if it's too big to
fit in Content

There are other fields as well, but their exploration is left to the reader.

Regards,
Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC