[rt-users] AutoReply - no Template this time ?

Mariusz Stakowski StakowskiM at prokom.pl
Thu Jun 14 10:30:49 EDT 2007

                                Hello list,

                I'm trying to translate some templates into Polish. There
was no problem with the template for resolved ticket. It works - no
problem even with Polish characters. But I achieved a strange result with
Autoreply template. Instead of having translated text corresponding to
"Greetings ..." I receive a mail as attached below.

        Could you possibly help me to find the error I have commited ?
Where to start looking for the source of the problem ? Maybe some scrip
again ?

Best regards

Mariusz

----- Przesłane przez Mariusz Stakowski/WROCŁAW/PROKOM/PL dnia 2007-06-14