[rt-users] Unowned Tickets list on RT at a Glance

Erik Peterson epeterson at edc.org
Fri Jun 15 10:09:06 EDT 2007

Hello,

-----Original Message-----
> Can anyone think of a way to prevent tickets from certain queues from
> showing up under Unowned Tickets on the RT at a Glance page?

You can edit the saved search that generates the unowned list.  On our
system, it's called "[_1] newest unowned tickets" and the TicketSQL is:

Owner = 'Nobody' AND Queue != 'PurpleForm' AND  (  Status = 'new' OR
Status = 'open' OR Status = 'waiting' )

Or conversely, I am sure you could pass in a (Queue = 'first' or Queue =
'second') to specify which queues should show.

Hope that helps,
Erik