[rt-users] Question regarding group rights configuration semantics

Ole Craig ocraig at stillsecure.com
Fri Jun 15 15:18:18 EDT 2007

	Thanks, Kenn! That does help quite a bit.

        The wording of the screen is ambiguous enough that if you go in
with the assumption that you're configuring this group with rights over
other objects, there's nothing that really shouts "No, it's the other
way 'round, stupid!"

        In poking some more, I think I did do it right when I set up my
initial groups 18 months ago -- but in the intervening time I'd
forgotten. :-[

        It would be Really Nice(tm) if the rights configuration screens
had some sort of explanatory text on them.

	Thanks,
		Ole

--
/Ole Craig