[rt-users] user names appearing in comments dropdown

Michael Kukla kukla at caset.buffalo.edu
Wed Jun 20 09:47:13 EDT 2007

Jesse,

Thanks for personally looking into this.

Anyway, we're running RT 3.4.5 and I've checked again: Everyone doesn't
have the "OwnTicket" right neither globally nor in any queue.

Mike Kukla
CASet
645-6000 x1156

Need assistance?
Always use our workorder system first:

http://www.caset.buffalo.edu/support

If someone is ill or on vacation, you'll get a
more rapid reply.