[rt-users] Sending mails to admin when a new ticket is created

Roger Gammans roger at computer-surgery.co.uk
Thu Jun 21 04:43:24 EDT 2007

On Thu, Jun 21, 2007 at 09:08:02AM +0200, Nico De Ranter wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to have RT send a e-mail whenever a new ticket is
> available in a queue?  I tried adding our 'sysadmin' group to the CC
> watchers list of the queue but that doesn't seem to do what I expected.

I'm pretty sure OnCreate Notify only goes to teh AdminCc:s by default.

You can add either add the group as an admincc: , or add an extra script
to the quue to send alert to the cc as well.

TTFN
--
Roger. 	                        Home| http://www.sandman.uklinux.net/
Master of Peng Shui.      (Ancient oriental art of Penguin Arranging)