[rt-users] Assigning owner on inbound email

Erik Peterson epeterson at edc.org
Thu Jun 21 07:44:20 EDT 2007

I have a scrip that does just this.  We have the two addresses: help and
dc_help pointing to the same queue, but dc_help should be assigned to
one person in particular.

The Condition is "On Create" and the Action is "User Defined" with a
global template of "Blank".

The custom action preparation code is: "1;" and the custom action
cleanup code is:

my $header = 'To';

if ($self->TransactionObj->Attachments->First->GetHeader($header) =~
/dc_help/) {

                $self->TicketObj->SetOwner(7602);

}

1;