[rt-users] Incoming mail stuck in MTA

Jeff Platter jplatter at vortexit.net
Thu Jun 21 11:25:11 EDT 2007

I'm using Postfix with a Cent OS install on my RT 3.6.3 box. I recently
setup a bunch of new queues and accidently had a typo on one of the queues
in the /etc/aliases file. I sent a test email to that queue and obviously it
errored out since no queue of that name existed. I fixed the problem in my
aliases file and all is well with the world except that I keep getting an
error in my maillog because the mail gate keeps trying to process this
message that can't be delivered to a queue that doesn't exist.

Where can I find this message and delete it on the system?

Thanks,

-Jeff

believed to be clean.