[rt-users] Self-service ticket creation

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Thu Jun 21 13:17:37 EDT 2007

The only way for general users to generate tickets in our system is via
e-mail.  We have some web forms that feed to a php script that does some
error checking and then sends a formatted e-mail to rt.  Works very nicely
for us and makes extracting CFs a snap.  We send the users a link back via
autoreply so they can monitor their tickets, but that's all they can do.

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC
Security Analyst