Odp: Re: [rt-users] RT queue name

Mariusz Stakowski StakowskiM at prokom.pl
Fri Jun 22 04:23:27 EDT 2007

                                        Well,

                I am not sure. An RT entry  in sedmail  aliases file seems
to be like:
rt-mail: "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue 'Queue name' --action
correspond --url http://my.rt.domain/".

As for e-mail address I agree - it must contain ASCII characters only with
some exceptions imposed by RFC( I don't remember exact number)
but what about the queue name ? As it is in apostrophes, then at least
spaces are allowed, I suppose. And what  about other more exotic
characters ?

Best regards

Mariusz

"chenran" <chenran at bj.china.com>