[rt-users] can't update custom fields and ticket comments at the same time.

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Jun 22 12:31:35 EDT 2007

Khai,

	It sounds like the difference between "TransactionBatch" and
"TransactionCreate". When you upgraded the stock scrips, was there any
parameter or setting that enabled "TransactionBatch"? We do not use that
   at our location for our custom scrips, but perhaps RT stock scrips
need it and it wasn't set. Just a thought.

Kenn
LBNL