[rt-users] New Installation

Robert Canary rwcanary at ocdirect.net
Fri Jun 22 17:09:17 EDT 2007

I figure this to be more of a Perl Question..

I have read the archives and queried for the infamous "Can't locate
Apache.pm",  while I found few matches I did really find what I was
looking for either.

RHEL 4
This RT 3.4.5
Apache 2.0.52
Perl 5.8.5

However, if I run RT using the standalone script it works fine, which
tells me it is an apache thing.
Apache.pm dose exist.  However, the @INC apparently isn't picking it up.

Exactly what do I need to reinstall to get this corrected?  Apache has
been completely gutted and reinstalled.  What perl module am I looking
for to reinstall?  All the testdeps are showing everything is there.

Second thing is:  How do you tell the standalone script to use a
different port, besides 8080?

thanks in advance
--
robert