[rt-users] Report for Tickets Resolved "Last Month"

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 24 00:54:57 EDT 2007

Attached is the long, not very concise, and ugly script I came up with to get
the information you're asking for.  It should probably be changed to meet your
specific needs (and likely will have to be in some places).

Hope it's helpful.

Keep up with me and what I'm up to: http://theillien.blogspot.com