[rt-users] Reducing noise in ticket history

Toby Darling darling at ccdc.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jun 26 04:28:23 EDT 2007

Hi David

> I created a thread about this in April, suggesting the history could be
> collapsed.  I think there was a feeling it could be done and was
> desirable, but it would need someone with the time and ability to carry
> it out.

I've got a trivial (4 line) change to
html/Ticket/Elements/ShowTransaction that implements this, using the
existing javascript 'onClick="hideshow...' that's used to hide/show the
tabs, but its based on a 3.4.1 installation. I've no idea what's
required to port this to 3.6.x. Let me know if you'd like details.

Cheers
Toby