[rt-users] Default Time Worked

Roger Gammans roger at computer-surgery.co.uk
Tue Jun 26 11:05:43 EDT 2007

On Tue, Jun 26, 2007 at 10:46:46AM -0400, Edge, Sean wrote:
> Mathew,
> The only way I could think to have the "Time Worked" field automatically
> filled would be to modify the RT code or db schema, neither of which I
> would recommend.

Matt,

Does visitng the following URL give you
what you want?

$RT_URL/Ticket/Update.html?Action=Comment&UpdateTimeWorked=5&id=$TICKETID

If so youcould change either the links in the main rt pages to append
'&UpdateTimeWorked=5' to the edit urls or or
$RTPATH/html/Ticket/Update.html to set a deafult on this variable.

($ARGS{UpdateTimeWorked} in the perl.

TTFN
--
Roger. 	                        Home| http://www.sandman.uklinux.net/
Master of Peng Shui.      (Ancient oriental art of Penguin Arranging)