[rt-users] user can not create ticket before chose the proper queue

Navin Chandra Singh navin.singh at ionidea.com
Thu Mar 1 00:41:15 EST 2007

Hi All,

we are using RT 3.4.6  my problem is that whenever any user create a
ticket he create in default queue.
I want implement a system where before creating any ticket in any queue
user have to chose the queue not into default

can some one please help me on this?

Thanks & Regards
Navin

--
Regards,
Navin Chandra Singh, SSA, Information Systems
#38-40, Export Promotion Industrial Park
Whitefield, Bangalore - 560066, India
Fax: +91.80.28411391, Mob: +91. 9886756921

"Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions -
Why am I doing it, What the results might be and Will I be successful. Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead."
Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer,350 BC-275 BC)