[rt-users] AutoreplyToRequestors scrip behavior

Sarah Pomerantz sarah at bottlenose-wine.com
Thu Mar 1 15:01:59 EST 2007

When a requestor sends in an email to create a ticket, the ticket is
created successfully in the appropriate queue. Further correspondence
on that ticket is successfully emailed to the appropriate contacts.
However, when the ticket is created, no email is ever sent back to
the requestor. I have the global scrip OnCreate AutoreplyToRequestors
active. Also, the ticket history does show emails sent as a result of
correspondence on the ticket, but does not show emails sent through
the Autoreply scrip. This makes me think that the emails are not
being generated in the first place, rather than failing to be
delivered to the appropriate parties.

I've checked the mailing list archive and found a similar problem was
reported in the past - another user recommended:
"Look at the "Logging" options within config.pm, and see if you can
get some debugging info sent to the logfile."

I have a log file which I can post to the rt-users list, if that
would be helpful. I am using RT 3.6.3. Please advise how to
troubleshoot this, I'm quite new to the RT system so may have
overlooked something simple in the configuration. Thank you.

___
Sarah Pomerantz
sarah at bottlenose-wine.com