[rt-users] Upgraded Perl and apache/mod_perl and now a few things are really slow ...

Philip Kime pkime at Shopzilla.com
Thu Mar 1 20:18:35 EST 2007

RT 3.6.3.

I upgraded a server running apache/mod_perl to the latest stable
versions, re-compiling them on a 64-bit RHEL4 box. I used the worker
module for apache. I also re-compiled a 64-bit perl. Previously, the box
was using 32-bit everything. Anyway, with the new setup, it all works
except I get really slow repsonse times for loading the query-builder
and the Reply page for tickets - about 90 seconds each. This makes me
think it's related to the Owner drop-down. However, if I stop apache,
put back the original Perl and original apache, both of those pages are
fine and fast. So, it doesn't seem to be a DB problem?

I did re-compile and install all the RT required perl modules from
scratch - perhaps a newer version of some module isn't working properly
- anyone know of anything like this?

Any ideas?

PK

--