[rt-users] Customisation: in update - add a field to enter an e-Mail Address and send the transaction to this e-mail address

Tobias Heinz tobias at formelheinz.de
Mon Mar 5 10:24:31 EST 2007

Dear All,

I am running an rt 3.4.0 on Debian Linux.

I would like to add a new field to the Update ticket screen. I would
like to a checkbox: Send this transaction to the following e-Mail address

If the checkbox is clicked I want a free-text field to appear and offer
the user the possibility to enter an e-Mail address.

This address should receive only the transaction created once and should
not be saved or recorded anywhere.

How would I go about creating this customisation? Any input is greatly
appreciated,

thanks a lot,

T. Heinz