[rt-users] Creating tickets from external form

Mario Gomide mariogomide at agricultura.gov.br
Mon Mar 5 14:52:14 EST 2007

Hi there!

Since nobody answered and I haven't found a reasonable solution, I'm
asking again...

I'm thinking of creating a static field (from wich I can fill from an
external form as described before), and create a field on the Ticket table.
Any other (better) ideas? Can I do this without affecting the rest of
the system?

I appreciate your help.

Mario Gomide