[rt-users] Problems with 3.6.3 install

Judy Illeman Gaukel judy at epicenter.ucsd.edu
Mon Mar 5 18:06:21 EST 2007

I have had RT3.4.5 running on a couple of machines without a problem.
I recently got a fresh solaris 9 machine,
blastwaved rt onto it, and - am amazed at how much trouble I am having
setting 3.6.3 up!
Is it THAT different!?!!!

Does anybody on this forum talk to people who have trouble on solaris
machines?   Is this just a blastwave
problem?    Is Mason::GD (and GD::Graph and GD::Text) something
absolutely critical?   Is that why my
page to configure RT-at-a-glance globally isn't working?

It's almost just easier to stay at 3.4.5!   Please, if anybody has any
ideas for me, speak up.   I posted 2/28 without any help.
Thanks,
   Judy