[rt-users] Searching by ticket transaction custom fields.

Jacob Helwig Jacob at buschs.com
Thu Mar 8 13:23:59 EST 2007

Oh, great, and all-knowing RT Users community:

I have a custom field that applies to ticket transactions.  I'd like to
search for any/all tickets that have a value set for this field, in any
of their transactions.  I seem to be overlooking something, since I
can't seem to find how to search based on transaction custom fields, and
my Googling thus far, has turned up nothing.  Is this possible?  Am I
blind?

--

Jacob Helwig

PC Technician