[rt-users] Searching by ticket transaction custom fields.

Tobias Heinz tobias at formelheinz.de
Thu Mar 8 15:12:51 EST 2007

Dear Jacob,

i am working on the same problem for the best of the past few days.

It appears to be impossible. The Transaction_Overlay.pm has the
definition for CustomFieldValues but ->Content never returns anything or
fails. To me it seems as if transaction level content fields can not be
used anywhere.

I am now trying to get the values directly from the database and to
build this into a customisation of scrips and/or template.

I don't know if this is the right way to do this but if I get this cruel
hack to work, I will share this with you.

Bestest

Tobias