[rt-users] DST (Daylight Savings Time) issues with RT?

Jim Brandt cbrandt at buffalo.edu
Fri Mar 9 08:17:14 EST 2007

I haven't seen this discussed on the list, so in the midst of our mad
scrambling to make sure we're ready for the new US DST rules I thought
I'd ask:

Any issues with DST and RT?

I'm assuming RT itself will be fine as long as you have updated the OS
on the server it's running on and taken care of any OS/DB patches for
your database machines.

The only Perl-specific issue I found is with DateTime::Timezone, which I
don't believe is on the dependency list for RT:

http://www.perlmonks.com/?node_id=593399

Thanks,
Jim

--