[rt-users] System error on ticket display & transaction

Steve Huston huston at astro.princeton.edu
Fri Mar 9 10:24:14 EST 2007

On 03/09/2007 10:18 AM, Steve Huston wrote:
> I emailed a comment to a ticket this morning, and noticed that I didn't
> see anything from it.  When I checked the ticket itself, I found this
> error.  Not sure what do to next...

Again with the replying to myself.. I've got to stop doing this, people
will talk.

Anyway, found my problem.  I don't know why a user I removed with
RTx::Shredder was at all attached to this ticket, but she was.  I put
her back in the database and all is right in the world again.

--
Steve Huston - W2SRH - Unix Sysadmin, Dept. of Astrophysical Sciences
  Princeton University  |    ICBM Address: 40.346525   -74.651285