[rt-users] Would like to add a tab to basetabs

Randy Paries rtparies at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 10:52:24 EST 2007

Hello,

I thought this may be a simple thing , but nope.

I am trying to add an extra tab to basetabs in Elements/Tabs

so i did this , i added Wiki to the piece of code.

But i must be missing a step cause it does not show up.

could some one please tell me what i am missing or where in the doc
that describes how to do this

Thanks for any help

my $basetabs = {     A => { title => loc('Homepage'),
                           path => '',
                         },
                    B => { title => loc('Tickets'),
                        path => 'Search/Listing.html'