[rt-users] Google Summer of Code

Bryon Beilman beilman at sinecurve.com
Fri Mar 9 12:05:06 EST 2007

Something I haven't seen mentioned yet.

An expansion of the parent/child relationship or depends on/depended on by
relationship.
  If I have a parent ticket with various children, I would like to more
easily track that.  Right now I can close the parent with the children still
open.  If I had some workflow in there that allowed some control in there,
or perhaps a relationship graph.
  Granted, I used RT for everything I can. IT, tracking bugs for our
products, feature requests and managers always want reports and visibility
When it's not easy, they resort to excel.
  Maybe it's already available via scrips or the newer version, but I am
using 3.4.5

Bryon