[rt-users] Only disabled General queue available in 'New ticket in' dop down box

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Mar 9 12:26:45 EST 2007

Justin,

	Just a couple of thoughts:
	By allowing the system group "privileged" to "SeeQueue", "ShowTicket",
"CreateTicket", "ReplyToTicket", you allow any UserId (make sure the
user ID box "Let this user be granted rights" is checked) in the system
to see what's in that Queue. In the future, you may want to
differentiate which users can see what is in particular Queues. When
signed in as "root" or with a "SuperUser" Id, you may have the "include
disabled queues in listing" box checked.
	As to why "privileged" users see nothing in the drop down box, make
sure their UserID configuration has the box checked that allows them to
be granted rights. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL