[rt-users] RT Google summer of code

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Mar 9 12:34:50 EST 2007

To all,

	I'm not on 3.6.x yet so this question may be moot; I notice that when
looking at Queues, either in configuration or in home page, they are
always in alphabetical order. Also, when looking at Configuration->User
the list is also in alphabetical order. However, when looking at
Configuration->Global->User Rights they are NOT in alphabetical order.
That's very frustrating when trying to find someone and they are at the
bottom of the list because they were added last. Is there a way, in
3.4.4, to modify this? Is this a bug that has been fixed in 3.6.x? Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL