[rt-users] RTFM-2.1.40 :: Extract Article -> [crit]: HasRight called with no valid object (/usr/local/rt3//lib/RT/Principal_Overlay.pm:321)

David Lane david.lane at on-it.biz
Sat Mar 10 10:41:01 EST 2007

RTFM-2.1.40  ::  Extract Article ->  [crit]: HasRight called with no valid
object (/usr/local/rt3//lib/RT/Principal_Overlay.pm:321)

http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-devel/2003-March/003401.html

Gives a clue to what might be causing the inability to extract the data - I
can add it to the custom field but when you press save it doesnt save the
extracted data - ive checked the permissions with RTFM and they all seem
fine

Can anyone point me in the direction of what file permissions I might need
to change?

I'm sure its a simple one I'm just not sure where to look next any pointers?

Regards

Dave