[rt-users] Anyone have a script to move RT Attachments into RTFM

John BORIS jboris at adphila.org
Tue Mar 13 12:49:07 EDT 2007

I have been searching the Wiki and the archives but haven't found
anything. I would like to have Tickets that are sent to a certain queue
via email to automatically have the attachment that is in the request
added to RTFM. I haven't found anything like this and I am not sure it
can be done.
I have a cron job that generales reports each day and sends them to
users. I want to archive these in RTFM for now. In the past I have been
just making a copy of the report in a web directory but RTFM at least is
a bit easier to view the reports.

TIA

John J. Boris, Sr.
JEN-A-SyS Administrator
Archdiocese of Philadelphia

"Remember! That light at the end of the tunnel
Just might be the headlight of an oncoming train!"