[rt-users] Issue with Extended mail commands

Robert G. Werner rwerner at usscript.com
Tue Mar 13 18:00:40 EDT 2007

Frank Balonis wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We are currently running RT 3.4.4 on Debian.  I have installed
> RT-Extension-CommandByMail along with the applicable patch.
>
> The issue we are having is our own software solution sends out automated
> alert emails to our support email with this as first line in the
> notificaiton:
>
> hostname: xxxxx
[snip]
My solution was to create a script using Mail::Audit to remove colons
after the first word on anything sent to a particular queue.

I would like it better if your proposal was implemented.  Best of all,
  if the extended mail command would ignore everything after two \n
(similar to how email itself separates headers from body content).

--
Robert G. Werner (Network Systems Administrator)
rwerner at usscript.com

559.244.3734

Everything is possible.  Pass the word.
		-- Rita Mae Brown, "Six of One"