[rt-users] How to get file from custom field to resolve message PLEASE HELP!

Loos, Christian CLoos at netcologne.de
Wed Mar 14 04:31:55 EDT 2007

Hello,

me and my colleague ask questions to this point three times but no responses.
But the must be someone out there done this befor. So please help us!

We have an ticket custom field from type upload one file.
If we resolve an ticket this file should be send with the resolve mail.
I figured out how to get the link to this file.
But i don't know how to get this file as an attachment to the resolve mail.

Any ideas???
Thanks!

Chris