[rt-users] Email Updates

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Wed Mar 14 11:24:31 EDT 2007

Hi JJ;
Well you 'll even be more in love with RT, because the whole (well most
of) idea of RT is sending emailing notifications when tickets
created/updated/ and anything else ..
You seem to be missing a big part (unless I misunderstood your request)?!
Look into scrips (Configuration -> Global -> Scrips) from the web
interface where you can set default or custom made conditions on when
emails are sent, and also set actions that can include whom should
receive emails etc

Regards;
Roy