[rt-users] Email Updates

JJ Asghar jj at imagemicro.com
Wed Mar 14 11:59:12 EDT 2007

Hey Roy,
	Thanks for the heads up.  If you havent noticed i'm a complete
n00b.  below is what is in that "directory" what should i change/
install/whatever to get what i'm looking for done?

(no value)
On Correspond Open Tickets with template Blank

(no value)
On Owner Change Notify Owner with template Transaction

(no value)
On Create Autoreply To Requestors with template Autoreply

(no value)
On Create Notify AdminCcs with template Transaction

(no value)
On Correspond Notify AdminCcs with template Admin Correspondence

(no value)
On Correspond Notify Requestors and Ccs with template Correspondence

(no value)
On Correspond Notify Other Recipients with template Correspondence

(no value)
On Comment Notify AdminCcs as Comment with template Admin Comment

(no value)
On Comment Notify Other Recipients as Comment with template
Correspondence

(no value)
On Resolve Notify Requestors with template Resolved

Best Regards,
JJ Asghar
Network Administrator
Free: (800) 729 3400