[rt-users] Email Updates

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Mar 14 14:47:05 EDT 2007

JJ,

	Also, you can set up the notifications to initiate fr specific Queues
as well, instead of being global. That way, if you name a Queue-specific
scrip the same name as a global one, then the Queue-specific scrip
overrides and you can set that one up to use a special template, etc.
for that particular Queue, if you want.

Kenn
LBNL