[rt-users] Workflow question: RT on both ends of a ticket

Carl Vincent c.a.vincent at newcastle.ac.uk
Thu Mar 15 05:21:18 EDT 2007

Thanks for all the suggestions. I've installed
RT-Extension-ExtractRTNames but am experimenting with my "filter script"
solution.

I've written the filter and it seems to work as hoped. We'll see how
robust it is in the longer term.

I've posted the solution on the wiki:
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?RtTalkToSelf

Thanks again for the support (and for RT!)

Cheers

Carl