[rt-users] automatically add group as CC

Matthew Keller kellermg at potsdam.edu
Fri Mar 16 10:10:49 EDT 2007

In the same vein as this, I know how to add groups as CC's after a
ticket is created, but at ticket create time it seems that unless I know
the group ID number, and put the number in the CC field, there is no way
to add a group there. Is there some syntax like Group(TheGroup) I'm
missing? I have gone through the UserManual and haven't found any thing
other than how to add them post-create. Thanks!