[rt-users] 3.6.3 - TransactionBatch on resolve -- how to get rid of second email?

Joe Casadonte joe.casadonte at oracle.com
Fri Mar 16 11:47:45 EDT 2007

I've got a new email coming out as part of the overall resolve
transaction that is triggered on the status change and includes the body
of the response.  That works great (finally).  But how do I ret rid of
the auto-reply email?  The only thing I can think of is to make it
TransactionBatch as well, and then have it not send the email if I'm
going to be sending the other one.  But that seems a bit hacky, and I'd
rather do it a different way, if possible.  Is it possible?  Thanks!

--
Regards,

joe
Joe Casadonte
joe.casadonte at oracle.com

== The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not ==
== necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.               ==