[rt-users] RTx::Shredder time gap between tickets wipeout

Konstantin Naryzhniy konstantinn at parallels.com
Fri Mar 16 12:08:52 EDT 2007

So, well, do you suggest that I reinstall Shredder?
Not quite sure how to uninstall it once it's up...

If you commit things once - what event do "warning <object-id> wiped out"
lines refer to in the log? And how many times the dump file is written per
one top level object?

I also plan to try running Shredder with Postfix and Apache off. I slightly
hope that that'll speed things up a bit, since there's going to be no
queries committed simultaneously with Shredder.

I'll report on results of this.

Ruslan, thanks again for your great tool!

Kostya