[rt-users] Viewing approvals

Michael Osborne mjosborne1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 02:13:42 EDT 2007

Not sure if this is a bug…there are no bugs listed on your website for 3.6.3at
http://rt3.fsck.com//NoAuth/Buglist.html<http://rt3.fsck.com/NoAuth/Buglist.html>

I have created an approval queue with the following script as per the wiki :
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?ApprovalCreation

The template looks like this:

===Create-Ticket: Approvals-IBM