[rt-users] Personal Saved Queries

Joe Casadonte joe.casadonte at oracle.com
Mon Mar 19 10:15:54 EDT 2007

On 3/14/2007 11:30 AM, Joe Casadonte wrote:

> What rights do I need to assign to allow all privileged users the
> ability to create their own saved queries, but not be able to create
> saved queries for any groups that they're in?  Thanks!

Looking through the code, it looks like I can only turn the ability to
create saved queries on or off, I cannot limit it in any other way.
Without hacking the code, of course.  I'm off to hack the code.....

--
Regards,

joe
Joe Casadonte
joe.casadonte at oracle.com

== The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not ==
== necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.               ==