[rt-users] Personal Saved Queries

Joe Casadonte joe.casadonte at oracle.com
Tue Mar 20 11:57:45 EDT 2007

On 3/19/2007 10:24 AM, Stephen Turner wrote:
> At Monday 3/19/2007 10:15 AM, Joe Casadonte wrote:
>> On 3/14/2007 11:30 AM, Joe Casadonte wrote:
>>
>>> What rights do I need to assign to allow all privileged users the
>>> ability to create their own saved queries, but not be able to create
>>> saved queries for any groups that they're in?  Thanks!
>>
>> Looking through the code, it looks like I can only turn the ability to
>> create saved queries on or off, I cannot limit it in any other way.
>> Without hacking the code, of course.  I'm off to hack the code.....
>
> Joe -
>
> There's a group right 'EditSavedSearches' that can be applied to a group
> (in 3.4.2 at least). Does that not control what you want to do?

Unfortunately, no.  I want to enable saved queries but for personal use
only; only select users would be able to create saved queries for an
entire group.

--
Regards,

joe
Joe Casadonte
joe.casadonte at oracle.com

== The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not ==
== necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.               ==