[rt-users] Inconsistent dates

Taan Lindemans taan at cryologic.com
Wed Mar 21 00:29:40 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm running RT-3.6.3 and am having minor problems with dates.

In the Ticket display, Dates section I see:
"Last Contact Wed Mar 21 14:56:50 2007"

but in the history at the bottom of the Ticket I see:
Told/Told changed from '2007-03-21 03:45:35' to '2007-03-21 03:56:50'

There is an hour difference in time, the "Last Contact" time being correct.

The dates in my log file are also 1 hour out.

My local machine time is set to Australia/Melbourne.
I have entered this into my RT_SiteConfig.pm timezone, and have also
tried localtime and EST, but none seem to make a difference.

I am noticing another problem which I'm hoping is related: when I add a
Reminder, I choose a date with the date picker, but when I view the
Reminders the date is one day earlier than I selected.

I'm assuming there is some sort of daylight saving issue, however I'm
not sure where the problem lies.

thanks for any help
Taan