[rt-users] Automatically adding watchers to a new ticket - RT 3.0.1

Frank Saxton frankie at easyrider.com
Wed Mar 21 01:55:08 EDT 2007

Hello folks!

RT 3.0.1 on Redhat 7.3, an oldie but a goodie to be sure :)

Wondering if I am doing something wrong or if this feature is just
broken in this version.  Things are working mostly really well at the
present time which makes upgrading anything an unattractive option.

I've set a particular queue to add several e-mail addresses as
watchers and that seems to have taken
OK.  Configuration->Queues->Queue->Watchers does list the newly added
e-mail addresses correctly.

However, when a new ticket is created in the queue, the watchers are
not added to the cc list.

I gave "everyone" watch rights and that didn't seem to help either.

What am I doing wrong please?