[rt-users] Automatically adding watchers to a new ticket - RT 3.0.1

Frank Saxton frankie at easyrider.com
Wed Mar 21 11:20:02 EDT 2007

Hello Roy

Thanks very much for the quick response!

Yes, I would like to add several e-mail addresses to the ticket cc
list upon creation.  I often have to access RT via my Blackberry and
having everyone automatically added to the ticket makes it much
easier for me to trim people off rather than adding them on.

I've never worked with scripts but it doesn't look too difficult
although I'm guessing for this particular action a bit of custom code
will be required.  I'm wondering if someone already has something
like this on their RT and can jump start me a little.

Thanks again!